The next generation wireless technology is undoubtedly playing the leading role by 5G. It is not only the direction of the development of smart phone communication, but also the future wireless highway. 5G technology is at least 100 times faster than 4G. It can live video with almost zero lag time and download a complete movie in a few seconds, and we don’t have to worry about speed with the high resolution trends of visual effects. 5G technology is actually a great leap forward, bringing new revolution to all industries.
The three largest operators in China are expected to invest nearly $two hundred billion in the construction of 5G infrastructure. China Mobile has announced that it will set up a 5G experimental network in the major cities this year, and the current Tianjin network has achieved 100 times faster than the 4G. China Telecom has launched a 5G trial in Xiong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Suzhou and other cities. It is expected that China will realize 5G business in 2020.
The ultra dense network of 5G era demands the demand of small base stations
The number of base stations in the 5G period will be greatly increased, which will increase the network cost of the operators, and the small base stations have the advantages of flexible deployment and small frequency interference, such as the deployment of space between 10~20 meters, and more than 500 meters in contrast to the Acer station deployment space, which is very suitable for hot spot coverage, or will become the 5G era base. The main way to increase the site at the station.
The installation of small base stations on intelligent street lamps will be one of the most feasible ways.
At present, the deployment of small base stations is mainly divided into two categories: indoor coverage and outdoor coverage. The main ways of deploying outdoor cover are as follows:
(1) holding pole installation: the use of roadside cement poles, meter boxes, etc., that is, construction and installation.
(2) floor installation: the deployment of integrated micro stations, the use of large frequency D frequency band, suitable for signal sheltered high-rise building.
(3) ground installation: directly erect small vertical base stations on the ground.
It has the following advantages:
(1) power supply advantages: the combination of small base stations and street lamps can share charging devices, save energy, and solve the power supply problem of small base stations separately deployed.
(2) management intelligence: through the sensing device on the intelligent street lamp, it is convenient to monitor the running state and temperature of the small base station. It is found that the anomaly can be timely early-warning, and all kinds of monitoring data can be transmitted to the cloud at the same time, so it is convenient for analysis and utilization.
(3) dense coverage: as a single small base station is currently covered less than 200 meters, it is necessary to carry out intensive deployment to cover the blind spot completely, and the street lamps are evenly distributed and the distance is less than 100 meters, which can help small base stations to form dense coverage.
(4) save space: the combination of small base stations and streetlights saves the space needed for individual deployment, and greatly reduces the difficulty of coordination of base station deployment.
(5) blind spot coverage: along the highway and railway lines, often the signal coverage is not good. The installation of intelligent street lamps is conducive to the blind spot coverage.
At present, this model has been popularized overseas. TELUS, the Canadian operator, replaces shares with power companies and installs small base stations on the infrastructure such as the poles owned by the latter, and Vodafone, in collaboration with a Holland company with a bus station advertising power, uses the space of the bus station to install Small Cell, and the advertising company can not only get rent, but also use it. Business big data capabilities, dynamic and accurate positioning of advertising.
The installation of 5G base stations will drive 117 billion 600 million of the smart street market.
By the end of 2017, the three operators had built 4G Acer station to 3 million 890 thousand (including China Mobile 1 million 870 thousand, China Unicom 850 thousand, China Telecom 1 million 170 thousand).
Referring to the number of base stations corresponding to the coverage radius of the spectrum, we predict that the 5G Acer station is about 2 times as large as 4G, while the number of small base stations in the 3G era has reached 1.5-2 times the number of the macro stations in the reference of the foreign operators. We predict that the number of small base stations will reach 11 million 670 thousand (389*2*1.5=1167) sets in the first four years of the domestic 5G network construction, with an annual average of about 292. Ten thousand sets. At present, the average price of 4G small base station is about 2500 yuan. The average annual market space is =292*0.25 million / =73 billion.
The annual average market size of outdoor small base stations can reach 5 billion 840 million yuan (73*80%=58.4) according to the proportion of indoor deployment of small base stations for 8:2. Due to the perfect fusion of small base stations and intelligent street lamps, the deployment of small base stations based on intelligent street lamps is the main form of outdoor deployment. According to 90%, the annual average market size of the small base station based on intelligent street lamps can reach 5 billion 300 million yuan (58.4*90%=52.56).
The small base station itself is not expensive, but the installation cost is high. At present, the installation of residential buildings needs to pay more than 10000 yuan per year, and the cost of installing the base station on the smart street lamp will be reduced greatly. If the initial charge is 14 thousand yuan, the installation of the 5G base station will drive the 117 billion 600 million smart street lamp Market (1167*0.8*0.9*1.4), with an annual average of 29 billion 400 million.
Therefore, intelligent street lamps will be the first site of intelligent urban transformation, and the main threshold for the city to become intelligent. In the future, smart city construction and smart street lights will take off together with cloud construction, communication infrastructure construction and base station construction.